Thursday 25 July 2013

EXCLUSIVE | RELIGION: PAVING THEIR PATH IN THE US MARKET


296A3940
No Fear–Venturing beyond their home, UK-based brand Religion is stepping into the US boundaries for the first time. Introducing the Spring/Summer 2014 Men’s Collection, Religion launches their entrance with an exclusive campaign, two pop-up shops scattered in NYC, and a special event hosted at the McKittrick Hotel, home of NYC’s unique theater experience, Sleep No MoreThe Fashionisto Cocktail Dresses  was able to attend the event which featured a sneak preview of the collection and a performance by The Black Soft, as well as speak with the label’s CEO Alfredo Bove about his thoughts on the brand, the transition into the US market, and how Religion is paving their own path.view more
Casual days are the absolute best! I wore this to a busy day shooting a video in the morning, creating my bracelet in the afternoon, and finally heading to Tagaytay with my friends straight after that! With so many things going on, I couldn’t be bothered to wear something other than a casual and comfy outfit! Flats were a definite must, and since I figured I was travelling to somewhere colder- a sweater too! For some reason, casual outfits like these always make me feel at home- even when I’m not! It must be the laid  view more
LV_01-Pool_0266-copia
Some accessories are born to become icons, like my Louis Vuitton Neverfull Damier Ebene that has been my loyal companion in my trips and adventures all over the world.
“Her traveller destiny” was already written: I saw “her” for the first time in the windows of the 5th avenue Louis Vuitton store in one of my first trips to New York, I admired it and thought about reasons to avoid trying it on. Of course I didnt find any of them: five minutes later I looked at ourselves together in the mirror for the first time, and I understood that some relationships really start with love at first sight.view more
I’ve found a new addiction- jeans! The simplicity and casualness of it is just soooo raw and strangely, so sexy! I guess when you go back to the essentials after some time layering print on print on print or texture on pattern on color, everything just becomes so basic, so fresh and ultimately so bare it feels dangerous! And we all know that danger equates to sexiness! I’m not saying I’m sexy- far from it, but wearing jeans makes me feel so confident, and that’s an important part of any fashion story! To amplify this thought, I went all out and chose basic black with touches of gold to really go for simplicity and make my jeans stand out. Heck, I even threw back my bangs and went for a dangerously exposed forehead! (#GirlsWithBangs can totally relate) I’m not sure if it was my outfit that day or just the hair away from my already squinting eyes that made me realize: I need more simple days like this in my life! Is it time for another Chiffom Prom Dress  style evolution? Have I grown out the teenage obsession for hearts, frills and all things cutesy? Oh, the things that pop in your head when you don’t clutter it with hair!view more
A-line sweetheart one shoulder beaded ruched prom dress is gorgeous chiffon gown! This elegant one-shoulder is
stunning with silver stones and a pleated open back. The open back reveals a pleated elastic shoulder strap, while a
zipper and back waist ties adjust the fit to your body.
Fabric: Chiffon
Style: A-line style, one shoulder, high waist, ruched bodice, beaded embellishment, cut out back, floor length
Washing: Hand wash/dry clean separately, hang dry, iron at low temperature, no chlorine bleaching, less than 10 minutes soak time.view more

No comments:

Post a Comment